For many of our new business customers, an unbeatable approach to New Connections and or site works is what it’s all about. We’ve been in the business long enough to know that the real measure of our performance will be the way we handle things under real pressure to deliver. That’s why our approach is simple: a comprehensive no-nonsense service that puts responsibility for getting the job done into our hands, not yours.
- Whether we’re installing new utility connections , exchanging or removing a meter, or designing, delivering and commissioning a complex service upgrade across multiple locations, we’ll provide an experienced team of technicians and project managers who’ll coordinate the job from day one to completion. What’s more, our on-site professionals and their client enjoy the backup of a dedicated customer support team at our Newcastle and Durham offices.
- Beginning with consultancy and testing where appropriate, siteworks projects are carefully designed according to the customer’s maximum kilowatt load requirement, site plans and location plans. Our teams then work closely with the customer’s architects, designers, developers and contractors, delivering a seamless service based on expertise, quality workmanship and real attention to detail.
- Finally, just as you’d expect from a company trusted by some of the UK’s leading businesses, all our work complies with relevant industry guidelines and regulations, as well as being completed in line with budgets and timescales agreed in advance.
Our technical services
It doesn’t matter what industry sector you represent (SME, I&C or even Domestic/Residential) if you’re a customer that uses Gas, Electricity, Telecoms, LPG or Water the technical services we offer cover everything you need to install functional, safe, reliable, cost effective and energy efficient:
- New power and gas connections at your site, including the connection of new mains
- Increase or decrease your system’s gas pressure
- Meter exchanges and testing
- Meter disconnection and the decommissioning of service pipework
- Alterations, upgrades and the relocation of existing meter equipment and gas services to suit the particular needs of your business
- Increase your site’s electricity and gas supply
- Site visits and liaison with your team and contractors
- Full project management for the design and planning of bespoke systems
- Energy efficiency advice for reducing costs and environmental impact
- AMR (Automated Meter Reading) installation
- Full Telecoms provision (Hardware and software) including supply contracts
- LPG Bulk Tank install and Supplier contracts
- Water connections and Supply contracts
Clearly we are not a charity, and this service cannot be provided for free; however, we will save you time and money because of our expertise and experience in helping our customers to get a solution out of a potential problem. We are used to hurdles, difficulties in planning, over -priced quotations etc, and we will work with you to reduce the cost of works to the absolute minimum, without detracting from the quality and timely delivery of your project.
To discuss, please contact Steve or another experienced project delivery specialist on 0191 477 2244 or contact us